Tuesday 8 August 2017

THE VERY BEST GINGERBREAD MEN!

For some reason which must be linked to childhood, I have a thing about gingerbread men.
So I am on a mission to try as many as I can and rate them from 'best' to 'not so great'.

I like my GB men quite gingery/spiced, and slightly chewy...

Here is my current leader board:

Big Bakes Bakery - St. Marychurch
⭐⭐⭐⭐





















(This is the giant gingerbread man from Big Bakes Bakery - he's about 12 inches tall!!)

Shauls Bakery - Newton Abbot
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Shauls Bakery - Exeter






















(Didn't enjoy this little fella at all. Quite tasteless and not a particularly pleasant consistency. Very different from the ones from their Newton Abbot shop)


I am always keen to try new ones. so please let me have your recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment